|Unlimited Dance Pass||$300/month|
|Adult Drop In||$20/class|
|Adult Class Pass||$150/10 classes|
- Tuition is billed automatically on the 1st of each month. If you registered in the middle of the month, your card will be charged on the 1st of the next month. Proration: The tuition will be prorated until your subscription becomes active.
- All dancers should have a card registered with the business.
- If tuition is received after the 5th of the month, there will be a 10% late fee.
- If tuition is not received by the 10th of the month, then the dancer cannot participate in classes.
- Tuition is based on four classes per month. Months with five classes are used to offset holidays and studio closures.
- Mirror Image Dance Company will accept: Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa or Mastercard. Returned Checks: There will be a $25 NSF fee for all returned checks. After the 3rd returned check MIDC will require that all fees be paid by cash or card.
- Families must give a 30-day notice if you chose to take a break from MIDC.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes. Students may make-up missed classes within one month of absence. Please check in with the front desk before attending a make-up class.
- Private lessons are available and booked through the individual instructor. If you would like to book a private lesson please contact the front desk.
Summer Dance Camps
- MIDC Summer Dance Camps start in June (M-F 10am-4pm)
- $400 tuition
- Ages 8+
PLEASE NOTE: The Summer Dance Camps are not part of the MIDC dance program.
Thank you for enrolling in MIDC!
Monthly Tuition: Tuition is billed automatically on the 1st of each month. If you registered in the middle of the month, your card will be charged on the 1st of the next month. Proration: The tuition will be prorated until your subscription becomes active.
Change/Cancel Monthly Tuition: To cancel your membership, call us at (530) 400-5144 or contact us here. You can cancel your membership at any time, but it will be effective on the 1st of next month.
MIDC is committed to all classes in a given session. In order to provide the best dance programs, MIDC can allow unlimited make-up classes. However, make up classes must be scheduled within 8 weeks of the class missed. The make-up class must be age appropriate.
PRIVATE CLASSES – CANCELLATION POLICY
Lessons must be canceled within 24 hours. If prior notification is given, rescheduling the appointment is possible. No-shows are not eligible for make-up sessions.
MIDC requires studio uniform for all classes. This includes leotard, tights, dance shoes (ballet, pointe, etc). All outside footwear must be changed (to dance footwear) upon entering the studio. Street shoes are not permitted on the dance floor (with the exception of Hip-Hop classes). Hair must be in a clean bun, unless specified otherwise (hip-hop).
ATTENDANCE, OBSERVATION, AND PICK-UP
MIDC operates on a drop-off and pick-up policy for students of ages 6-18. Parent(s) or guardian may come in during the last 15 minutes of class to observe. If a parent needs to be in the room with their child, they should refrain from talking during the class. If you are late to pick up your child, we will wait until your arrival. However, after 30 minutes you will be charged $25 fee.
MIDC assumes no responsibility for children on the premises before, after, or between their specified class times. Parents and guardians are responsible for arranging proper supervision of their children if it is necessary for them to stay in the building for periods of time before, after, or in between classes. Parents may want to consider making arrangements with older students or babysitters to ensure supervision of younger students.
Students can enroll in a class at any time. The tuition will be prorated.
There is plenty of parking available in our parking lot!